Many people wonder why I don’t trust them or anything they say; it’s because of you. You feed everyone lines of bullshit, soaking up every inch of attention. Well, look at you now. That shit backfired, didn’t it?
I feel so sorry for my best friend. She is billions of times better than me and she just deserves the best.
That moment where you tell yourself your done with that one particular person; done with the feelings you have for them, done with the way your heart drops to your stomach everytime you hear something about them that you just didn’t want to hear. And then you see them again and all the anger goes away and your just left standing there all ‘well, shit, here we go again’. Because you know that for just ten more minutes with them, you’d go through all of the shit again.
God, it’s been such a shit ending to my day. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Your absolutely nothing. Fed up of all this college shit. I’m ready to make it all on my own. Some people need to look in the mirror and realise that they are not as innocent as they seem; looks like they’ll be hearing a few home truths tomorrow! BOOM!
and she was little drunk at that time. it was 1 am and she looked up in the sky
he never loved her and he never will. and something in her head said “have pride my dear”
all she knew, all she was is not good enough, not pretty enough
but that changes, right? there is hope
there must be …hope
otherwise i am done
I decided to give this best friend tag ago about Danielle Arnold. Because she is just pure nomness. And a bit of a freak, really. Yes.
1. How and when did you meet?I met this fine lady when she was posting a letter. I was a deprived child and wasn’t really allowed out the front without being supervised. So at this point, my dad was washing the windows of the house and I was going up and down the road on my bike, getting my first take of freedom. And then this weird little girl came along and we started talking and it turns out she was posting a letter, so off we went. And that was my Darnold. A perky mother fucker. The when must’ve been eight years ago? Her neice was two weeks old at the time and was cute and stuff.
2. Whats your favourite memory together? Ughh, there are just so many. Most of them are at her expence. Like the time we were ‘running away from a ghost’ and she skidded into a puddle. And the time when our road was icy and we were walking along talking to some lady and Danni slipped on some ice, ass-planting it. But there were some nice ones, amongst us being freakishly creative kids, running up and down the road with Walkie-Talkies as we ran away from candy-floss men and lying down and trying to blend into the pavement with our cream cardigans as camoflauge. Like the time after we had a massive argument over Bebo, or MSN or whatnot and I came home to her sitting in my room crying. I bundled her. But before we started tag-teaming with our writing we actually done stuff. Not just write together and have weird conversations.
3. Describe each other in one word. Beautiful.
4. What’s your dream job? My Darnolds dream job is simply to be doing something she loves. Paid or not. I guess it’s important to her to be doing something she loves doing for the rest of her life and not have to call it her job; but more like a ‘paid-hobbie’. Writing fits into this perfectly.
5. What’s your favourite make up brand?I know fuck-all about make up. I let Danni pick my foundations and stuff. I probably wouldn’t even switch unless she told me too. So as for her, I have no idea about the brands she uses as she is totally picky about her skin.
6. What is something that annoys you about the other person? …that she is totally awesome at everything, perhaps?
7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why? Alabama. It’s just been a mutual decision that we would move there together if we could both afford it and be logically able too. Or anywhere in America, for that matter. But we are both always looking for a reason to go on holiday and travel together; it just sucks that we are both unable to afford it. But soon. I promise.
8. Favourite inside joke?Joshua is our inside thing. No one knows about him. Which has probably just confused the fuck out of anyone thats reading this.
9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?She does. Simply because it takes hours for her to get out of bed. Therefore, we always add an extra half hour onto meeting times.
10. Favourite season?One thing you will soon learn about Danielle Arnold is that she hates all things Summery. The sun, sunburn/tans, heat. The only thing she DOES like is swimming and she will do that even in the winter. So I’m going with the winter on this. Or Autumn. Autumn could be cool.
11. Favourite song?Not worth answering. It’ll change in an hour. Musical genius, Darnold is.
12. What is it like being best friends with someone who is obsessed with youtube.This is a random one. But it’s mutual. We’re both obsessed, but with different sides of youtube. She looks at potential music artists and I look at vloggers.
13. Heels or flats? She loves having a reason to wear heels, but when it comes to flats, she is rather fond of her biker boots.
14. Pants or dresses? This has changed fairly reason and is a similar answer to 13. She loves having a reason to where a dress and never even use to own a pair of jeans up until recently. Now you can’t get her out of them.
15. Favorite animal? I will one day be the father to her kitten.
16. If your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay, what would you save and why? My Darnold would save her laptop straight away; along with (if not all) the current book she is reading at the time.
17. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick? If I let her, she’d pick a horror.
18. Blackberry or iPhone? She has a blackberry, wants an iphone.
19. Favorite movie? Oh, I don’t even know. She was one of those weird kids that knew all the lines of Titanic and pretended she was like hanging of the edge. But because I’m not a movie person, I don’t really know her favourite. She LOVES Sweet Home Alabama and weird horrors.
20. What is something weird that you eat? Nutella. Weird because I hate it.
21. Do you guys have anything matching? A matching pair of Primark shoes? A few t-shirts we coinsedently bought when we were kids. Friendship bracelets. Brains. That sort of thing.
22. What’s your favorite TV show? Never talk to her about Merlin or Doctor Who. You’ll be there all day. All. Fucking. Day.
[Translation: You need a lot of naïvety to do great things.]” —Rene Crevel (via travellerlost)